Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Upcoming Series!

Hey Guys!

I'm excited to fill you in on what I plan on doing next!  I know I've posted previous blogs about my brainstorming, and after some research and practice runs, I've decided it'd be best to add a new series of drawing videos to my channel. I've narrowed it down to what I think I can produce best, so now all I need is for you guys to tell me what you want to see!

To the left of this blog post you'll see a poll with all of the series options on it. Be sure to vote for whatever series appeals most to you, as it will then have a good chance of getting made for Doodlekat1!

To those of you who have already left me feedback through youtube comments, e-mails, instagram comments, and blog comments, I want to thank you all so much! I make my videos for my viewers interests only, so it's so neat to see that you find them useful and interesting enough to give your input!

And as always, if you've got a video request, be sure to leave a comment! Even if I start a series, I'll still post classic black & white tutorials frequently!

Thanks again & Keep Doodling!

Doodlekat1



No comments:

Post a Comment