Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ipod Doodle & Requests!

Hey guys!

The new video for Thursday is a Cartoon Ipod, so if you haven't checked it out yet, here's the link :)

I've also got some news for you all...from now until Christmas any requests sent in (either through e-mail or comments on this blog post) will be made into a tutorial! (Of course, they have to be both draw-able and appropriate, which has been no problem in the past!)

I've been reading your Youtube comments as well, which I love to do and especially on the new videos, I've read every single one of them :). There's some awesome request ideas on there too so if you've commented recently, you're request is probably on the line up!

I'm excited for the next few weeks and all the new doodle ideas and I hope you are too!

Keep Doodling!

Doodlekat1

Uploaded Today! How to Draw a Cartoon Ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment