Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Egg Coloring

Hi there!

Since it's almost Easter, I though it'd be appropriate to do a couple Easter themed videos. The first one I just added to day is How to Draw Easter Eggs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTlhZ90PW7A), which shows you three simple Easter Egg designs. At the end of the video I mentioned that color would really make this cartoon pop! So to show you what I mean, I decided to color a few of these in with marker.



 
 
Looks a ton better right?
If you've colored in your eggs like I did, be sure to send a photo to me at: doodlekat1@live.com and you might get featured on this blog:)
Oh and also if you check back in the next few weeks you might see some more easter features!
 
Keep doodling!
 
Doodlekat1










1 comment:

  1. At the end of the video I mentioned that color would really make this cartoon pop!easter egg hunt clues

    ReplyDelete