Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pumpkin Pie!

Hi there!

Looks like the time for new videos have arrived! I want to thank all of you for being so patient, I do read your comments and it seems a few of you may have believed I was gone for good! Don't worry though, if I was ever to do that I'd make a goodbye video first, my pinky promise! But I do want to thank you all for being such great fans that keep coming back for new videos. It means the world to me!

About today's video, How to Draw a Cartoon Pumpkin Pie is live here!

It's part of the Thanksgiving themed videos I'll be uploading over the next week or two. Below is a sneak peak of Thursday's video...can you guess what Wednesday's video will be of?

Thanks again for being such incredible fans and for watching. I love to doodle even more because of you!

Keep doodling!

Doodlekat1

Coming soon: check out my channel on Nov. 14th for this video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment