Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy 100th Video!

Hey Everyone!

I  completely did not notice, but How to Draw a Cartoon Cornucopia  has been Doodlekat1's 100th video! I'm so excited about this milestone -- it shows how Doodlekat1 is becoming a collection of doodles that cover a wide span of topics. I couldn't have done it without you guys, of course, who keep suggesting such creative ideas that my channel grows because of. It truly, truly means a lot!

I apologize for not having made a special video for this occasion. However I'll be sure to make it up in the future...Doodlekat1 is approaching a reinvention soon! Hopefully you guys will approve -- I'm out to find what new videos you will love.

Thanks again for watching and for making 100 videos possible! <3 you all!

Keep Doodling,

Doodlekat1


No comments:

Post a Comment