Sunday, March 2, 2014

Instagram Daily Doodles


Hey guys!

I just wanted to fill you in on what I've been doing on Instagram recently. So far I've been posting pen and pencil sketches from my sketchbook of different things that you haven't already seen in the tutorials! Here are some examples: 

Sloth Pencil Sketch 
Waddles from Gravity Falls

In the future, I'll post these with the hashtag #dailydoodle. That way if you have a doodle you want me to see, I van search that tag and find it! 

So if you haven't seen my account yet, be sure to check out @doodlekat1official on Instagram! I'm still in the process of turning it into something cool, so this is your chance to suggest cool features I should include!

Thanks for your support! xo

Keep Doodling!

Doodlekat1



4 comments:

  1. I have become your fan! Kat1 please do more of doodling and posting.

    Regards,
    Girl who loves to doodle too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can draw to save my life well that what I use to think your youtube videos and blog have changed that completely now I am not in key a bit to make drawing for my cousin (she is 6) to colour but teach her. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rereading that and realised it doesn't make any sense.
      I was trying to say I CANT draw and now thanks to your video and blog I am learning n can also now draw for my cousin

      Delete
  3. I'm a homeschooling mom who can't draw at all! My kids however love your you tube videos! Even my 3 year old and I can draw now thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete