Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February New Videos!

Hi guys!

So far this February, I've been excited to share with you guys a ton of new videos! I've taken a lot of requests, which always makes me feel awesome to respond to your comments personally like that! (If you have a request, make sure leave a comment on my NEWEST Youtube video for the best chance of it getting seen!)

Also, the month is not over yet, and there's plenty more tutorials still on the line up! But before I get to that, here's a quick list of the videos that came out this month!





















And here's a sneak peek for tomorrow's video...the title is: 

How to Draw a Cartoon Cupcake v2

So check back tomorrow at 12:00pm central time! It'll be live on my channel:)
Thanks again for watching and let me know which February video so far has been your favorite!

Keep doodling!

Doodlekat1 

No comments:

Post a Comment